Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Four more sleeps

I have a headache. A bad one. I think from clenching and grinding my teeth for the last week. I almost said something truly nasty today but thankfully my jaw was clenched so tight at work that nothing came out. Grateful am I! One more major project done today at work. Not done really, but at least I have done everything I can for the moment. The next steps are out of my hands so I am officially going to not worry about it any more.
It looks like maybe, finally, we will be helping to get some of the mini aussie puppy mill dogs into care. It is too late for me to help in the way I wanted to but I will still take one and help to transport the others since I will be down that way. There has been so much calling wolf with this that I will believe it when I see it but that is maybe my clenched jaw talking again...
Four more sleeps to no more appointments, agendas, sessions or meetings. Wahoo!

No comments: