Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The countdown begins!

Five more sleeps until the big adventure. Holidays, two glorious months! House insurance is paid, mice are exterminted (sorry to the mouse lovers), Mollie got a bath (she is the most resistant dog to bath, honestly she is like a two year old playing the 'limp noodle in the store' trick) Heidi got a bath, the rest are still stinky for now. Trixie has two months of pre-made individually packaged meals for my mom. All we have to do now is survive the last two days of work and try to cram myself, seven dogs, and two months worth of supplies into the truck without making it look like we are crossing the border and never coming back! Managed to get the bridesmaids dress for my friend Katie's wedding in to be altered today. Four seamstresses later and I found one who can get it done in two days! At least that will be all finished, I'll be glad to have that one last emergency task out of the way. The dogs and I had a great walk yesterday in the snow, I did take some pictures that I will upload maybe later tonight. Off to handling class with Toque just now and a dinner for work tonight. I can not WAIT for my schedule to slow down even a little. My christmas shopping is even done since it needed to be all finished before I go on my adventure. First time EVER I have finished before the 23rd! I still haven't wrapped yet though. For those that have been enjoying the tricks, I will have more time as of next week, so stay tuned there should be some good ones coming your way! If you have any ideas please send them along...we are always up for a clicker challenge! Happy Tuesday,
S

No comments: