Friday, September 5, 2008

Feeling Guilty.....

Yes, I've been feeling guilty for not updating recently! Lots happening around here lately. Moo has an adoption pending, he'll be heading off soon. Same with Jake. Sam has a home visit for him this weekend too! We are off to Quesnel this weekend for a trial, so I promise I will come back with some pictures to post and some stories to tell (though not all the potlickers will be joining me this trip).
Trixie the geriatric collie is off to spend the weekend at the dog spa (also known as my parents' house) where she will no doubt be spoiled horrendously and not want to come home. yay! :)
Heidi is now 15.5kgs at 15 weeks. She has surpassed Sobe and Toque in height, and is now about the same size as Jorja, so around 19"tall at the shoulders. Ayuh, she is going to be a horse!!! She is still having bladder problems and screams like a strangled cat but thankfully her cuteness outweighs her problems!
More to come.....

No comments: