Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Here is a litle video of Phoebe shaping to get onto the balance disc. I'm cheating a little with a wee bit of luring but c'est la vie! Whatever works. Notice she is on leash, she still needs to have a leash on when we are doing stuff or she will run away. She has difficulty focusing and starts panicking over every little noise and has to go and check it out. (And forgets what we were doing in the meantime). I have also gone to using the generic box clicker instead of the iClick with her. The generic clicker has a louder sound, which still makes her spook a bit (but not so much she runs off).

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hello,
I am interested in finding out more about Phoebe and Lucille, to see if either would fit into my home.
Look forward to hearing from you,
Thanks!
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon,
please e-mail me at herdingrescue@shaw.ca and we can chat further. THanks!