Friday, May 22, 2009

Nepsa goes for a sleepover!

Nepsa went off for a visit with a friend last night, and lo and behold they hit it off and Nepsa has gone for a weeklong sleepover. Good luck little girl! She is such a sweetheart, I hope this is it for her, she deserves so much. My only regret is that I didn't get to say goodbye. I was so sick all I could do was point to where her leash was for Donna to take her to school. Ah well, it is probably better that way and I'll get to see her again.
I'll be posting Sadie the sheltie on petfinder soon, so if anyone has been holding back and humming and hawing about her, now's the time! :) Once she came back from her spay she decided that this was the place to be and is now barking and hanging out with the crowd. She has lost a lot of her shyness over the last week. It is time now for her to find her place.
Phoebe? Well, what can I say about Phoebe. She is who she is!

No comments: